Went this morning to Eze's blog to take a little test. If I was a character on Kevin Smith's View Askew Universe, I'd be

Which Recurring Kevin Smith Character Are You? Take the test here


This is the part where my godmother would yell "I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but then to her, everyone is gay. I have bisexual, gay and lesbian friends whom I adore and love and I know the shit they went through when discovering their sexuality. If I was gay, I don't think I'd have a problem admitting to it. I don't feel the need to hide my sexual orientation. I am what I am to paraphrase from Le Cage Aux Folles. People will either accept me or won't. That's their problem.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: