Last night......

Met Pri, Bernice, Ian and Carlitos at the Blue Agape Bar to see Herman (aka the man searching for fun) spin. Really cool place. Killer tunes by Mr. Herman. Went for a quick one at Enlaces so Pri could see Amado and Over. Pri is a proud auntie of a boy. Hope to see him today. Real cute boy. S. was off at the movies watching "Road To Perdition". Wish I could see the movie. Let's see what the weekend holds.

On the way home, Bernice and I had one of our conversations regarding relationships, it was intense. New Order on the background and all. During it I said something that it was really hard to say because I was trying to hold back some tears. "What I really, really want in life, is someone who understands and accepts me for what I am, and I understand and accept her in return. I love music and I always will, but I cannot feel truly happy nor complete without that in my life."
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: