Just finished watching "Monster's Ball". Wow. Really good film.

I wished I could talk to S right now. There are few moments when I really fell good. Playing with the band, hanging out with my friends, or just sitting down talking with S. Yeah I need love and affection, but I also need the company. Sometimes I just feel lonely. Really lonely. I sometimes walk the streets by myself. Just to get that away. Sometimes I create music. Music being one of my outlets. But sometimes I don't have that at hand or it's not enough. I need to feel a voice or chat with someone who understands you, who gets it. I also need to listen. Dialogue. Interaction. I really miss that. If you're reading this, I appreciate the fact that you take the time to see me and talk. I really enjoy your company. I don't want to blow it. Let me know because I don't want to be a bother. Thanks. Take care.

I think I'm going bed after I watch another movie.

Take care,
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: