1) touch me i'm sick
2) i can't get no sleep
3) going wooo wooo wooo while riding with the FA guys in circles on the parking lot. yes, our brains get a little weird after our weekly meeting. then Iohann suggests watching ALL Star Wars movies to prep for the release. After 8 hours I think I'll end up speaking Bocce.
4) i fucking hate this place on a daily basis but
5) i love gigging and going out with my friends....go figure.
6) my birthday falls on the day Ian Curtis hung himself and Mt. St. Helens exploded.
7) killer gig on my birthday
8) the others on dvd. hint hint fucking hint.
9) where is my mind? down the left
10) get laid. get fucked. properly fucked before ze germans come in.
11) joel and i are watching attack of the clowns tomorrow. NO FUCKING SPOILERS FOR ME OR YOUR ASS WILL BE MINE MOTHERFUCKERS!
12) I *know* the fucking galaxy in Star Wars is as small as a fucking hilbilly town. Everyone is related and knows each other. BTW, finally after 5 pictures there *is* a PR on Star Wars. Jimmy Smits. Duuuuude.
13) Mace Windu is a bad motherfucker. You better recognize. I bet he's gonna get shafted like Qui Gonn Jin on the first one.

Cute Slogan For The Day:
Bobba "My Daddy Created The Stormtroopers and All I Got Was This Shitty Armor" Fett

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: