Tossing the usual drivel aside, I had the pleasure of joining my oldest bunch of friends in their usual Sunday Night RPG session. Yes RPG. Old School. No fucking computers. Books, dice, paper. We were playing a nice little RPG called "All Flesh Must Be Eaten". Zombie galore. I guess after watching 'Resident Evil' and then some choice Romero films, my pal Alberto decided to round up the posse for some fun. The game itself is easy enough and Alberto is one of the best storytellers I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. The whole gang was there. People I've met since we were kids (Edwin and Robert), College (Alberto, Kemuel) and then a bit afterwards (Alex and Arquimedes). We had lots of fun and my character (a hacker) got away with a lot of mischief. I think we'll finish next Sunday but the thing that struck me was that we all had a good time and Alberto observed that the pleasure was doubled because "I had all my best friends sitting there." True that Al. True that. The pleasure and the honor is mutual. Thanks to all of them for being there through all these crazy years.

Eze. I know you read this. You said so yourself. Thanks my man. For being there. Angelito too. You guys make life livable.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: