So.......had 2 weird dreams of late.
The first one I was back at PSU at my old dorm hall. The way the room was built on this dream was that it was longer and narrower than what the room was. I looked different. Younger and different. The whole situation was straight of some high school flick. I mean the whole atmosphere looked like a bloody high school. Uniforms, backpacks. I was in my room, came out to a hallway. Then this girl asks me if I could do a project for her. I refused. She asked me again. I told her it's gonna cost her. She says "I got just the thing for you". She goes down the hall and I follow her to this sort of dressing room. I stand outside but I see her calves and feet. She sort of squats down and removes her underwear. I see her butt. Then she stands up, goes outside and gives me her underwear. "Is that payment enough?"- she asks. I look puzzled. Right there her boyfriend comes up to me giving me shit. I just say "hey YOUR girlfriend gave it to ME. So settle that. I don't want your girlfriend. She's your problem." An argument ensued and then I woke up.

Second weird dream: I was living with my family in this huge three story house. It was really cute like the houses on South Atherton Street back in PSU now that I think about it. Anyway, mom comes with these two women. She says they're 2 Russian exchange students and that they'll be staying at the house. I said "cool." The ladies and I start talking and eventually we get to know each other. Time passes and somehow these ladies have a healthy sexual appetite. On me and each other. We get into a lot situations when I get aroused by these two. Sometimes we get to do it. Sometimes we don't. But the whole thing was....interesting. I remember speaking the little Russian I know on those two. Haven't had one of those dreams for a while.

Mom's in the hospital. Got back last night and had a hernia removed. She's expected to make it back today.

The show last night was a blast. Great response from the crowd and Icaro fucking rocked the house. Met a whole lottta people that until then I've seen on the 'net or on Pulsorock's board. It was really cool. Chocky and I made it there and back listening to the Insane Clown Posse. Sometimes you just need some really fucking stupid humor to get through the day. Worked like a charm.

My brother suggested some steps carrer-wise. I'm tempted to take them. It's always a pleasure to chat with him. Miss him lots.

Bedtime.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: