I haven't seen or read about this much death and suffering in a while. Not in this lifetime, at least for now. I can't say anyone is right here because both sides have a legitimate claim to co-exist. Ytzhak Rabin, the only person bold enough to believe in peace in the Middle East, was murdered by one of his own. There's not much Arafat can do while he's trapped in that bunker. Also he failed to assert control of the different factions in the Palestinian cause. This is madness. Sheer fucking madness and it's spreading. I always thought our next World War would be fought over there. Not Iraq. Not Afghanistan. There. Israel. Please prove that I'm wrong.

On a lighter note, breakfast, chatting and window shopping are wonderful with the right person. I really enjoy your company.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: