frankness and honesty do not equal harshness. if they do, well, life is pretty harsh anyway. when you want to establish a relationship with someone. friends, business, etc., you'd like to develop some basic trust. when you don't bother to show a modicum of trust, what are you expecting? is this harsh? no, i think this is honest. and the reason i might be such a hardass about it, is that you have to choose your friends. choose carefully.

yes, some people demand a sense of tact, i think it's more of a sense of discretion.

beau sia made my day again with a reply to a note i sent him. few 'famous' people bother to even do that these days. shit, man, give them hell, don't let them bring you down.

having said that, i gotta say that AOL SUCKS MAJOR ASS!!!!!!!!! I mean, yes, is a freebie I have because I bought this machine, but fuck! why am I not able to use fucking trillian nor outlook express. if anyone knows of a good reliable ISP, let me know.

zoolander is funny as hell.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: