Today started kind of strange, but then dealing with the aftermath or whatever that means. Gifts were bestowed. A car was driven. Conversations were struck and silent moments of reflection were done. At the end it was beautiful. I think I learn about myself and her everyday. Psychedelic Furs was the official soundtrack.

Watched Blade 2 with Angelito. Guillermo Del Toro (Cronos, The Devil's Backbone, Mimic) gives this one his own twist. I liked this one better than the first. Of course, I don't follow the comic books so any fanboys out there, feel free to vent. Wished she was there to see it, but she needs space. Space was given. Then we watched a good punk rock show (Boca, Microbios, La Experiencia, Kabezudos de Villa Abajo and High Strung). They changed the venue but the show was really cool nonetheless. I enjoyed myself with Angelito and a bunch of friends. A good time was had by all, and a good start for the weekend.

Tomorrow, Oscilador 4 and Solur at Nuyorican. Saturday, Fabulosos Cadillacs (haven't seen them in 3 years unlike the rest of the population here). Sunday, rehearsal.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: