War. It's like nobody expected this kind of retaliation, right? Again, this one feels so unreal like a videogame or worse. Actually the only thing we see from this war are the missiles and planes being launched. No one's on the ground or not that I know of. Then again, I have disconnected myself from it. After the reports of those anthrax scares, it's freaking me out. If this is a bioweapon, they have a sick sense of humor bordering on the crazy side. Sending it to a tabloid publication. So it reaches the supermarket and the average moron who reads them. Scary.

Ok I'm getting ready to pack my bags. I'm leaving in a week and no one's stopping me. Fucking had enough of all of this. I can't control when I'm dying but I'd rather die on my home, anywhere but here.

Happy birthday dear ex and your son. I hope your day is better than mine and hope your operation goes well. I miss you.

It's 2am what the hell am I doing up? lol. Ran out of St. John's Wort a couple of days ago. It's not going to be an easy ride. Like Wesley Willis would say: "get your ass ready for a hellride". Trust me, he knows.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: