Tuesday. Out of here. Back home. Yes!

I had a dream three days ago on her birthday. I was at work and inadvertently dialed her number. She answered and I told her I called her by mistake but that I wished her and her son a happy birthday. She smiled said "thank you". I asked her how she was doing and she replied "you know". I told her that I knew it was hard but if she needed me, to call me. Then I woke up crying. She still haunts my memory. I sent her a birthday card by email, but I know she's gone. Damn.

Yesterday was my last day at work. I'm up early because I have to pack and do all kinds of shit. Also moving websites. My main ISP will be gone with my move. I still have a free year of another, so it will do while I hustle for a DSL or faster connection back home.

A kiss, I am cold.......

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: