I know I haven't posted in a while and I apologize. I know I've been grieving over my breakup way too much but It's been four years and there are things that remind me of her. I'm getting over it slowly. My friend Mistress Avalon has taken flight elsewhere again. Hope she's still within reach. BUT looks like my ass is outta Nashville. More developments when they become available.

I don't know but there are rumors that the government wants to institute a national I.D. Big Brother taking over eh? Wait, what are those social security numbers if not for ID, huh?

That and the possible retributions of a US attack on the Taliban got me a bit worried.

If you bother to care about the status of my website, and my webcasts, they're fine thanks. Just because I might move doesn't mean it's all over kiddies. Trust me Uncle Jose's got it covered. LOL.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: