Well another shitty day, thanks for asking. Lots of work and added to several factors almost made me walk out of the job today. The fact that I had bills to pay kept me from doing that, but I'm just looking for a better offer.

Anyway:

The feds were grounding cropdusters because they were fearful some nut might use a cropduster to spread some biowarfare weapon. When I read that something inside me just snapped. I really don't want to stay in Trashville anymore. If some conflict erupts, I want to stay close to my family. I don't particularly want to die in Trashville, Tennessee.

After morbid introspection and being deppressed for being lonely (yeah even I get tired of that sometimes), it just hit me over the head. A simple epiphany or what can be described as "a moment of clarity".

Be Grateful Of What You Have. Forget About What You Don't Have


I'll keep this in mind and I am grateful. Then again, I've never been much of a comformist.





  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: