Aside from the obvious reaction to the disaster that happened today; fear, amazement, sadness. Does everyone notice that on the day that a poll is published about the economy being on recession, this stuff happens? Does everyone wonder why when the US economy hits a snag, and we have previous knowledge that an attack will be carried out against the U.S. we ignore the warning, the shit hits the fan and we go to war????

It's not like it's happened before!! Look at Pearl Harbor, Desert Storm, and now this.

My heart *does* go out to the victims and those who died today, but my questions remain.

And here for something completely different:

It was nice to hear from you
It was nice to know you still cared somehow
But then when we actually talk
You don't want to
Grow up some
I don't understand your duality
Your tantrums
Remind me the reasons
I left in the first place
Thanks for reminding me of them
I'll use them whenever I get blue
And think about how much I miss you
and how much I love you
I'll remind myself of your moods
And hopefully the blues will go away

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: