24 hours until vacation. I'm so careless here it's not even funny. A friend at work is leaving to take care of his baby. You heard me right. He's the one on maternity leave. 11 hours until I leave Trashville and I feel great. I should be in PR about 2 pm (1pm EST noon CT and 11am to those of you granola eating weirdos on the left coast). Be there for a week and then 5 days in Orlando. Hopefully it will be fun.

I do miss the prospect of going to the U.K. though. Maybe next year and then probably to visit my friend Kitipri and her hubby. I know it's August but X-mas without sending prezzies to the ex and her kids is gonna be sad, but I guess I gotta spin it into: no more money on presents and no more phonebills. Being alone again sucks. Only sometimes ;)

"What's Your Curse?"
"I Was Born Without A Conscience."
- Last Man Standing

Too bad mine bugs me all the fucking time.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: