Another #Clusterfuck 2009 update! Full entry at http://ping.fm/CMcRB

Nurse says it might mean an MRI, no hyperbaric chamber today. Healing still goes. Says my doc should come tell me first thing in the morning. Still I will give her an earful about properly notifying patients about their treatments. I will not go until properly notified and she is aware of it.

I do miss the first group of interns. Much cuter ladies and they kept you up to date every step of the way. Although the one they keep sending here, not the lead intern, is hawt.

Have I told you how much I hate MRI's? I do not mind the tight settings. I do mind how long those fuckers take. Especially when you have a full bladder. :( Speaking of which I better go pee now.
Sent on the Now Network from my Sprint® BlackBerry
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: