And now here's a #Clusterfuck2009 update! Nurse woke me up at 4-freaking-am to draw some blood. The second I as her what are those for, she asks me if I knew I had a medical order not to eat anything. I asked why since I had nothing pending except my daily healing session and the hyperbaric chamber appointment.

She said she didn't know. I asked her to check it out since I had no surgeries pending nor I was notified of any procedures. In fact, they were talking me of discharging me tomorrow, which I really still don't want to do. Now if they want to sneak in another surgery and send me home, they've got another thing coming.

More news as it comes in our ongoing coverage of #Clusterfuck2009!
Sent on the Now Network from my Sprint® BlackBerry
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: