A sort of FArewell

Actually I should change it to A most definite FArewell. Anyway, if you really must know, I left Frecuencias Alternas for good and took my articles with me.



Sorry you won't get dirt from me about this. They produce an awesome radio show and blog and I honestly wish them the best and much success in their career. I just don't want to tag along for the ride and my work there is done. They have a whole lotta talent at their disposal so I am confident you'll have enough FA to last a lifetime.



So what's in store for good ole me? There are several things that I need to do and some of them include this blog and my domain. I am still working out the details but in the wise words of Robert Fripp: I am now an independent mobile unit. And in the kind words of bluesman Andre Williams: agile, mobile and hostile!



Yeah I'm also learning to blog from my mobile's email, so this is also a test. Watch this space for details. Over and out.

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: