Since Death is a very whimsical son of a bitch.....

Since Death is a very whimsical son of a bitch, here's my last will and testament.

I wish my body to be cremated. My family and LS split the ashes.

All my computer gear (hardware and software) goes to LS. I'm sure she can put it to good use. The music, though, she has to share it with my friends (Raggapanty, Satrina, Ozymandyas, Phillip, the rest of the FA staff, among others).

There will be no fucking funeral. No church. No rosary. No prayers. None of that crap. I figure when I die and there is an afterlife, I'll get wherever I'll go by my own actions. So please spare me that. No flowers either. Instead give some cash to my family. They will appreciate that.

I do want a wake, though. In a bar. Preferably Rumba or Don Pablo in Old San Juan. Or in El Centro de Horribles Artes in Trujillo Alto. Everyone gets drunk. Everyone dances. Everyone has fun. Play music. Loud. I have only two requests: So The Story Goes, by These Immortal Souls and Everybody Loves You When You're Dead by Cop Shoot Cop. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo is optional.

I'm happy. I've had a good life, so far. So when the end comes, at least I feel I accomplished my goals and lived it to the fullest. I have few friends, but they are the best anyone can ever have and I want them to know that. I've loved and I'm in love with a wonderful girl. Life could be better, but right now it's good enough. Thanks for the laughs.

Love,

Me.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: