All things must pass.....

....including my relationship with LS. It was for a stupid reason but sometimes the stupidest things put things in perspective and we both feel that the relationship has run it's course. If there's a guilty party in this it's me, so I'll gladly take the blame. LS was a great person to be with and I'm sure she'll recover from this in no time. She has lots of things going for her and I wish her the best. It's better to break it up and go our separate ways without any major drama. I know I'll miss her, but again, it's for the best and she deserves the best.

At this time I know I can carry on the rest of my life without another serious relationship. Time is not on my side and I'm not getting any younger, but I don't believe in marriage, I'm not particularly interested in having kids nor being a father, and all I want now is a way to rise above this economic shithole we're living in.

I look forward to being on my own. I also look forward to get enough money to either improve my life here or return stateside and make it there. I'm sorry things turned out this way, but as far as relationships go, this breakup is drama-free. I just want to ask a favor: respect our decision and our privacy. I don't expect you to agree with it, then again, you are not walking in our shoes.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: