Proclamación de la Maison Morituri #89q571891 en Inglés y eso....

A sort of a birthday kinda rant
(Shamelessly stolen from a bulletin I wrote on myspace a few minutes ago)

Well, given that I have been very freaking busy to plan or come up with a follow up to last year's birthday bash (thanks to all who came up and had fun. we all had a freaking blast), and given that this year will be the one before the big 4-0, and given that I actually miss the company of friends and loved ones because I have been too busy joining the rat race, I have no freaking idea about how to celebrate my 39th year on this lovely planet.

So, what to do?

Well, there's the Gothic Masquerade Ball on the 19th at Soprano's. Willie Wanker's and Richard's parties are a blast and it's always cool to watch my fellow goths in full regalia and whatnot, but some of you are not into it, which is a damn shame and your loss.

Icaro Azul is playing at Taller Ce in Rio Piedras with Somvazio on the 18th . I like Taller Ce and it's vibe. Pretty cool place and the temptation to ignore my doctor's orders for a glass or two of wine (its my birthday, damnit!) is very freaking nice.

Unfortunately, I have to work all weekend. I am supposed to be off the Wendesday and Thursday before. Soooo........

Again, what to do?

So this is an open call to friends and loved ones. Let's have tea, crumpets, a good conversation and a blast together. That's all I want for my birthday. I miss the lot of you and would like to see you or at least hear from you. I am sorry for the disappearing act, but working two jobs while trying to take care of your health is actually a serious endeavor, so for that I deeply apologize.

Anyway, best of luck to you and yours and have a great late spring - summer.

PD - I apologize since my rant is in English. It's almost 1am and somehow I can organize my thoughts a bit better in that language. Go figure!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: