best of craigslist : Myths and Truths

best of craigslist : Myths and Truths

A nice little insightful rant about Myths and Truths about women. Here's an extract:

"Some rants and accumulated experience about women. Men in happy marriages or stable relationships don't need to read this; neither do men who get laid every week (or even every month). The "truth" I'm putting out here is for all of those men who, like me, worship women and can't figure out why they keep getting screwed over and dumped. The myths are things that I used to believe before I wised up."
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

3 observations:

Bohemia6 dijo...

MUY INTERESANTE!!! Me ha dejado pensando...

Bohemia6 dijo...

Además me encantan los craiglists! Los visitaba mucho cuando vivía en California...

Anónimo dijo...

Si. Es uno de esos rants provocadores. Como quiera es bueno leerlo para aprender de otra perspectiva. Saludos.