kissing my brain cells away

Saturdays are hellish for me due to this class I am taking, but today I don't have a care in the world. Because tonight after I'm done with that, I'm gonna have a blast with my friends, a whole lot of strangers, a whole lot of DJ's and The Prodigy. I'm gonna dance, I'm gonna drink, I'm gonna lose the fucking plot over there. Too bad my girlfriend's not joining me for this one because she has a class on Sunday and she will be sorely missed. I need this. I need this lovely ritual exorcism only a rave of this sheer size and magnitude can bring me. If all goes well, this will be my last entry in 48 hours. Yes, cause I will crash on Sunday so hard it won't be funny.

So here's to good times, dancing like there is no tomorrow and losing the plot. Completely.

I watch V for Vendetta yesterday. As a film, ok. As an adaptation? Too much was lost from the original. No wonder Alan Moore disowned it. Anyway, I'm off to class. Cheers, fuckers!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

Kahlúa Macarena dijo...

first time around here... nice blog... have fun! (pero no tanto como para que te arrepientas...) ;o)