Killing Joke - Whiteout

This boredom is killing me. I need to go home and rest. Sleep. Anyway, here's an oldie but goodie.

Killing Joke - Whiteout - Pandemonium

Leave my body
lose myself
Leave this planet
and leave this hell
Born in the east
die in the west
I never rest
i never rest

whiteout

Backwards backwards lose all time
Intellect made us blind
Analysis paralysis
Analysis paralysis

whiteout

Hear dog bark
don't ask me why
Be born grow old
with grace and die
Salmon leap
sower reap
As crow flies
so heat rise

whiteout

Need to fill
drink this wine
Knock back the juice
I see the signs
Leave my body
lose myself
Leave this planet
leave this hell

whiteout
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: