Canciones Cortavenas Para Un Jueves

Don't Explain
Billie holiday / arthur herzog jr.

Hush now, don’t explain
Just say you’ll remain
I’m glad your back, don’t explain

Quiet, don’t explain
What is there to gain
Skip that lipstick
Don’t explain

You know that I love you
And what endures
All my thoughts of you
For I’m so completely yours

Cry to hear folks chatter
And I know you cheat
Right or wrong, don’t matter
When you’re with me, sweet

Hush now, don’t explain
You’re my joy and pain
My life’s yours love
Don’t explain

############################

The Sisters of Mercy - Nine While Nine

And it's passing strange
And I'm waiting for the train
Caught up on this line again

And it's passing slowly
Killing time
But it's better than living in what will come
And I've still got some of your letters with me

And I thought sometimes or I read too much
And I think you know
Let's drink to the dead lying under the water
And the cost of the blood on the driven snow

And the lipstick on my cigarettes
Frost upon the window pane
Nine while nine and I'm waiting
For the train.....

She said
Do you remember a time when angels
Do you remember a time when fear
In the days when I was stronger
In the days when you were here

She said
When days had no beginning
While days had no end
When shadows grew no longer
I Knew no other friend
But you were wild
You were wild.....

Frost upon these cigarettes
Lipstick on the window pane
And I've lost all sense of the world outside
But I can't forget
So I call your name

And I'm
Looking for a life for me
And I'm
Looking for a life for you
And I'm talking to myself again
And it's so damn cold it's just not true

And I'm walking through the rain
Trying to hold on
Waiting for the train
And I'm only looking for what you want
But it's lonely here and I think you knew

And I'm
And I'm waiting
And I wait in vain
Nine while nine and I'm waiting
For the train..... [repeat last verse x2]

PD - No se preocupen macron@s! Todo esta bien en el USS Popu. Solo son dos canciones que todavia me matan.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: