yeah yeah popu has to freaking try it, does he?

as in KDE 3.5

Did the proper adjustments as outlined in the Kubuntu site. Did a pretty lovely dist-upgrade and voila!

Of course when I tried to follow the same steps to do it in Kanotix, it's a nice little clusterfuck, but they're having problems with apt-get dist-upgrade so i kept it pretty much to an upgrade for now.

It looks great. Very beautiful eye candy!

And Firefox 1.5 is out so two days ago, I installed it as well. Teehee!

Anyway, I'm still playing with ze Mac. Pretty much have it configured the way I want to. Bwahahahah!

Ok enough geekiness, I should sleep. O algo.

Hey them folks love me at Pulsorock. Even nominated me to their awards. Teehee!

Ok off I go.

PD - Thanks to Vero for sending me ze link. I'll download it and record it for posterity

PPD - I should start programming stuff for the gig on the 10th!

PPPD - Nip/Tuck, The Colbert Report, South Park and Drawn Together rawk! The Shield's new season starts in January 10th.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: