things done. things to do.

Installed KDE 3.5 in the Averatec. Somehow Debian doesn't like Koffice, Kbluetooth, Akode and KDE 3.5 for now, but it's not a big loss since I don't use them.

Lightshadow is very happy with her Ipod. Gotta get her an FM transmitter. Also some plans to get her a proper laptop for her.

I haven't seen Viv in ages. Wanted to go to Mayaguez this Sunday, but LS works on Sunday. Damn.

Gig tomorrow. Have a vague idea on a set. Have to be there at 7 p.m. No new pieces unfortunately, Garageband sounds great, and the ideas sound great, but none are up to my satisfaction.

FA show tomorrow. Have a vague idea on a set. Probably will have to do the mixdown and all by my bad self. No biggie.

Finally figured out the firewall and the international keyboard protocols for the Mac.

Glad to see Serge being a gadget geek. Glad to see Eze visit The City of Light, even if it was for business. Glad to see Codeina working hard to fulfill her ambition. Glad to be with a very understanding, kind, loving woman who makes me very happy just because she is being herself. Take a bow, Lightshadow.

Missing Viv's crazy self. Missing Stiv. Missing Vero and our conversations while having klakbelgels y mantekado. Anyway, it's all good.

Got my patron a nice little deal for his website. Once everything is A-OK, I'll move his site there. Might as well buy a url I want to get, since they've got a good price for three years.

Ok. I'm happy. There, I said it. Happy, Ok? Now fuck off!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: