Si si si. Jose needs. Robao de to' el corillo, vite?

Jose needs to regain a common vision. - So I need a "vision thing". One thousand points of light, One billion dollars? Is that it?

Jose needs a better plan ... Jose needs to grow - Yeah the plan is still in effect, but I agree it needs to be tweaked in order to get it done. As for growing, physically I'm tall enough. Spiritually and mentally? There's always room for improvement.

Jose needs more jobs, not boycotts - Well I actually need a better salary, and a proper benefits package.

Jose Needs Your Help! - So start coughing up the cash!!!!!!!

Jose needs more multi-family housing. - Well actually as long as I have a/c, high speed internet, cable and space for my gear, I'm happy.

Jose needs help in the bathroom. There is no special equipment and he doesn?t
want his mother to help in the bathroom. - Ok whoever found out is DEAD! FUCKING DEAD, I TELL YOU! :D

Jose needs you - Yes. You. So what are you gonna do about it, huh?

Jose Needs Stronger Mix of Retail Activity. - So if you want me to pimp you out, no problem, but you better have my money!!!!!!!!!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

Vierna dijo...

LMFAO!!! QUE MALLLLLLLLL!!!