screw you guys, i am going home!

yesterday was a very trying day for me.

first, i had to deal with my paycheck not being issued because the burrocrats wanted a more detailed description of duties. even though my job is pretty much a strict routine where variations are rare. so after listening to them patiently, yet secretly wanting to snap their necks, i complied. i do need my check after all.

then while i was sorting this out, i heard theat there was still more problems for the event on the 17th. i think i've had enough of that shit so i told them that i wished them well, but i'm pulling out of it. all i ever wanted was a nice little gig. 3 bands, the FA staff and Noel as DJ's. things started snowballing from then on and the thing that broke the straw was that the bands were reluctant to share the drumkit because one of them was recording, which was cool with me, but the other two were reluctant because of money issues and i am not responsible for those. and i didn't hear about those money issues until that day.

sorry guys, but first you want to do things on your own adding more stuff to the mix without consulting me twice and now this. fuck that! i'm too old for all this petty bullshit. ten years ago, people were more willing to cooperate and make things happen. it seems that the older we get, the less willing we are to move things alongs and get things done. a fucking shame. then people wonder why i'm not playing anymore. too many cooks did spoil the broth, so i basically got the fuck out. besides, i got other things to tend to and i'm not gonna risk my health nor my sanity any further. it's not worth it.

anyway, last i heard the thing is still going ahead as planned and they have my blessing, but i'm not getting involved in that shit anymore. not my problem.

so with those two situations going, i somehow managed to finish my work in record time, go home and actually rest. probably because i finally got some rest after sleepless nights and i think my decision to leave took a lot of tension off my system. anyhoo, i got a gig tomorrow so here's the shameless self-promotion.





^^^ Jim Kerr looks way older now. Twenty years have taken it's toll. Heh. Be there or be square!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: