rumour control 101

No kids, the good news and all this preparation are not, I repeat, are NOT indications that me and my girl are gonna be parents. Not anytime soon. We're making plans, you see and in good time all will be revealed.

Meanwhile I got a set tonight along with live performances from Micro-Escopio and Los Nervios at 353 San Francisco Street in Old San Juan. It's $3 and it's cheaper than getting those Megadeth tickets, believe me. No honey, I'm not being resentful about buying those.

Be there or I'll have to hurt you. Badly. There will be a quiz afterwards.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

Maria dijo...

Bah. Sabes que ahora que has aclarado el rumor, el rating de tu blog se ha ido al piso... Tenías que mantener el suspenso. Tenías que salir de tu casa huyendo de los paparazzi, sisisi...Anyways, te amo mucho.