No rest for the wicked

I haven't slepr or rather I haven't had a day off. And tomorrow I have to go to work again because of Filiberto Ojeda's death/assassination by the FBI. Any news we had planned for Monday have changed. Of course, that's the nature of my workplace, but somehow not having a day off, having bags on my eyes the size of Texas and missing the Psiconautas show tonight still get me pissed. Still, I made good on my promise to watch Alfonso's debut on the radio show. The lad took on the whole three hours and he's doing fine.

On the other hand, this gave me the opportunity to test my portable drives. Got the enclosure for the 10 gig harddrive and it's working fine.

Shit, I need to sleep.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: