vacation or how i learned to love the fact that i don't give a shit

Spent my Sunday with my girl dining and watching The Island. A really good time and a great way to spend the evening. Came home and some tosser torched a derelict car down the street, for that lovely ghetto feeling in the suburbs.

Anyway, called 911 got the fire department to take care of that thing. Went to my brother's house to play with the nephews for a little while. Taking the oldest to the movies tomorrow.

Downloading music this weekend. Need a new hard drive soon. Wendesday Memo is gonna show his documentary about the scene at Cafe Berlin. So i'll drop by and check it out. Netflix's movies are supposed to arrive tomorrow.

It's nice to spend time with friends, family and not giving a shit about the rest of the world.

I guess I'll stop by the station during the week to log in some hours but there are not much things to do. The work for next Monday can be taken care of Thursday and Friday.

Carlos Mencia is one mad boffin, but I like it. South Park re-run is on now and as usual, it's hysterical. The Special Olympics episode. Oh and Rescue Me's new season rocks.

Yeah I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv my girlfriend. Missing you already babe.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: