Monday Afternoon At The Movies

Took my nephew to watch Fantastic Four. He had a blast at the movie and he behaved well within established parameters. Kids being full and lively beings full of questions and as long as he behaves, it's fine by me. It was long overdue and I'm willing to repeat the experience again. Also, it gives him an opportunity to get out of the house and some breathing room for his parents. I am considering asking them to see if we could go to El Museo del Nin~o in Old San Juan. Let's see what pans out.

Meanwhile, the fucking irresponsible dolts behind some radio stations are stirring the populace again with false rumours about another strike. And like lemmings, people go en masse to refill their tanks and trying to repeat the same shit that happened last week. My respect for my fellow countrymen is low to begin with, and it is sliding downward. Fucking idiots. This island deserves all the bad shit that is coming to it. Unfortunately, I can not move out of here.

Aside from that, listening to a lot of music and enjoying my solitude. Thank you so much.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: