Casos, Cosas, Contradicciones y Coincidencias

Last week I managed to get together with my lovely girlfriend and actually have some quality time. Lots of it. And loved every nanosecond of it. She's so lovely and these days I can only sleep like a baby if she's around. Stayed with Viv and Stiv until Monday morning. Viv was sick but still we watched movies and had fun.

Fast forward to this week. More drama at home. Just when I think I should stick around for a bit to save some money to make my move, down comes more family drama. Frankly, I'm not interested. *Sighs* I realized a long time ago the concept of a family unit does not exist anymore in that household. Not my problem anymore. I just stopped caring.

Watched The Shield Season Finale yesterday. Mixed feelings about it. There are enough loose ends for the next season but still I wanted a bit more.

Two days ago, I was out and on my way to work and out of nowhere this old guy from the neighborhood asks me if I needed a ride to work. I am very fucking paranoid regarding strangers, but I guess my detector didn't go off with this coot. Nice guy. Looking for a conversation. Drove me to work. Anyway, he's from the neighborhood, so I know where he lives. Still, it was odd but nice.

Well until yesterday we had almost a month without a stream at the station so after 8 long years of my last offer to them to do it, the powers at be took my offer seriously. Nevermind that the bright minds spent over $3000 on an equipment that does not work at all. God was I laughing while setting the streams. Anyway, wrote two nice and long letters to the station manager about it. Working things with Eze so we get that responsibility.

Anyway, got my contract renewed and a small raise. Hooray! And apparently the job I want is just around the corner. We just have to get things in motion.

My baby was without a phone and without internet for a while, but we still keep in touch. She's so amazing. I had one of those long chats on the phone and I find myself trusting this woman with everything and I don't mind at all. Lovely.

Batman Begins started today and because I had to put the finishing touches on the station's streams, I had to pass seeing it with Joel. Tomorrow there's an office party and I don't think I will attend. Too tired and probably too brain fried from today and tomorrow.

Sleeping with this heat is hellish, but I will have to grin and bear it.

Oh, and lest I forget. Yes, I still manage to get people riled, give them enough rope and they dutifully hang themselves. Gotta love it when these pathetic fucks make asses out of themselves with little or no prodding.

I want to see Madagascar, Batman Begins, Land of The Dead, my baby, meet my feline equivalent, and play with my nephews.

I owe Vero some cd's with music.

Out!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: