An actual post! O algo........

Might as well take advantage of this spare moment I have to actually write something, huh? So aside from my lovely little gatherings with my lovely girlfriend, I've had tons of stuff to do. Just because your boss is away on vacation doesn't mean there is nothing to do. Lots of work. Little sleep due to the hellish heat despite a nice little fan. I actually look forward to see my girlfriend tomorrow and have two days of peace and quiet. Was looking for an apartment to move but only one that I'm interested. Paid my bills. Bought a gig of RAM for my laptop. Right now I need a nap and today is the longest day of my work week. Looking forward to watch "Madagascar" and "High Tension". Also been getting lots of music to listen to and collect. Ask my girlfriend. Teehee!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: