I know you miss me bliiiiiiiiind (NOT!)

Sorry for the lack of any insights or personal adventures of late. I'm sure you miss me (YEAH RIGHT!). These past few weeks were full of introspection, work, and enjoying the small pleasures life brings like:

1. Killer shows (Signal Level @ Cubo 1504 pwnz) and today did a nice hour on the radio show about Wire and Mission of Burma. Thanks Angelito, for handling production duties!

2. Spending time with my lovely girlfriend. Nothing brings a couple together like watching Unleashed a.k.a. Danny The Dog and your girlfriend getting all excited about the violence Jet Li dishes out.

3. Watching Return of The Sith (twice already. Midnight pre screening and on the first day)

4. Enjoying the inevitable slide downhill towards entropy (that occurrs every may 18th), enjoying whatever presents friends, family and significant other brought to celebrate (reservoir dogs poster! terry pratchett! chocolate cake! chocolate dietary supplement for diabetics! dvds! but wait, there's more!!! two annoying co-workers quit within weeks, possible permanency at ze workplace, btw, thanks guys!)

5. Due to my constant bouts of insomnia and killer work schedule (actually I can't complain, I love my job.), I got the flu last thursday but managed to take care of it with some extreme doses of meds, vitamin C and a sensible diet.

6. Morbid instropections about the fact that it's been 20 years since my high school graduation. No, I didn't go to the class reunion. Don't miss much from the guys from those days gone by. Still liking Arcadia's "So Red The Rose" after all this time. I still dig my 'theme song' from back in the day. Simple Minds' "Don't You Forget About Me".

7. My significant other is sick and without net access so send those good vibes her way ok? Or I'll hurt you. Like Jet Li.

8. Viv and Stiv are on their summer trip. I hope it all went well.

9. Adelphia does it again, this time with the cable. My sister's supposed to take care of that. Which means, she ain't taking care of it. The account is in her name, so that's her problem. No TV for me. Well, at least I got the 'net and it's MINE ALL MINE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

10. Anyway, reaching prime numberhood means that I'm grateful for whatever life has given me good and bad. That's part of the process called living and hopefully now I have a very good future to look up to. So, a big wet sloppy kiss to my lovely girlfriend, a big hug to my friends and haters please wait in line. The cue starts over there.

11. My music collection has grown in leaps and bounds and I love it. W00t! Also that means a lot of music going over to my friends because sharing is caring.

12. Watching the original cut of "Unleashed", as in Danny The Dog in Cantonese (as in they dubbed the dialogue from English to Cantonese) with Spanish subtitles and the original *FULL* soundtrack (as in Massive Attack only, no RZA on the end credits) is something that I look forward to experience again.

13. Somehow my sister got me some books back. As in KW Jeter's Noir, which is in the list to re-read. Currently busy with Terry Pratchett's "Going Postal" and finished reading "The Walking Dead" comic series. Thanks Alberto. A zombie comic worth reading.

14. Spending quality time with one of my oldest friends, Alberto, while re-installing XP on his computer and tuning it was a really good therapy to deal with the flu. Sometimes staying at home gets the best of me and I need to get out.

Enough ranting. This should be good enough for the lot of you. Laters!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: