I got the pinkeye blues!

Fucking pinkeye! Friday was supposed to be a very long day with lots of things to do. Unfortunately I got pinkeye on Thursday night so everything I planned went south. Way south. So no interview, no DJ set and no job and my gf had to work on Sunday so no visit from her. I told her not to come anyway because I didn't want to get her pinkeye. Still.

My father fell on this week and, well, he's in his early 80's and now needs my help to get around the house and whatnot. The worst thing is that if I was not sick on Friday, he would've probably died because no one in my family was there to help him. It's fucking frustrating and my blood is boiling because of it. *Sighs*

Anyway, I got lots of things to take care of, so I think it's time to focus on what's really important and forget about the rest. Man up!

My sympathies to Eze. His office was flooded and he had to deal with some family issues as well as the show. My heart goes to him.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: