highway therapy and fragments of a conversation

So my lovely woman took the highway therapy route and we had a blast. Lunch, geek shopping mode at CompUSA for her new hard drive and a USB memory stick, some quality time, snooze and then I gave her a spare monitor I wasnt using. Forgot to get her a keyboard but its ok. I can bring it to her next weekend. Right now I'm so bushed. Dunno if I'll get to watch Deadwood tonight. Anyway it was great to be able to spend quality time with her.

************

Why people have conversations with me about people I don't really give a shit about? I mean, honestly, please, spare me. If you know of people I don't really want to know about, why bother bringing them to the conversation? Specially with things that won't convey no sympathy for me. Honestly. If I was more cruel, I'd say well, that's the breaks, but hey. That's their sad little life they have to deal with. I haven't had anything to do with that person from ages. Pero puej.....let them live their petty shallow little lives. I don't have time to waste dwelling on them.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: