Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooom.

Not really, but I finally got the DSL working and all that WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE! O algo.

***********

In a totally unrelated subject, LS and I had one of those long morning chats. She's been stressed due to family things and I've been a bit depressed due to things at work, the dream about the asshole, the name in the conversation and yesterday I was looking through a site that features different voice talents and browsing through it I found a particular listing of someone I thought long gone. Well, she has the same name and the same location of that particular person. Yeah a sense of closure is needed, but being that I happen to be in a relationship now and that was a thing from days past, I decided to hold it off until I could talk to my gf and get some advice.

Turns out that was the best decision. It was nice having someone to talk about it and get a perspective. I needed to come clean to her about it and to assure her that I am still her boyfriend. Just because I want to get some closure on this person wont' mean I'll leave. Au contraire. I just want to close the books on that one for good. I moved on and I found someone better and lovelier. Let the past be gone. Focus on the present.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: