Whatta weekend

Nice weekend. Lots of work but lots of fun. Seminar at work ended up better than expected. I didn't get to Vero's party because I had to wait for some sounds for the webpage. Anyway, I got the sounds, did the radio show and danced my ass off to Santos set at Resurrection. Julitza was drunk and Vero was laughing all the time. Went to sleep around 4 am. Sunday morning did my wash, LS came over and we had a great time together. Did the Tren Urbano ride, ate a bit, showed LS the local CompUSA store and then spent time at Anais' birthday party. That was fun. Each time I spend with LS gets us closer and I feel so comfortable with her, it's unreal. Also I had LS meet my brother and his family. Anyway, I finally did my taxes and now have a sweet little refund coming my way. Its not much but hey, at least I'm not paying this year so...
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 observations:

Maria dijo...

Hon, thanks for everything. 'Twas a great Sunday. To Anais, Difu, et al, thanks for the laughs.

Orianna dijo...

Nonono, thanks to you guys for coming to my birthday! ^_^ Had a wonderful time.