Sorry

Sorry for the lack of posts. I got rid of my ISP at home and I haven't been online since last Tuesday. Spent from Tuesday to Saturday in Mayaguez at Viv and Stiv's and hanging out with my lovely girlfriend. Hung out, watched The Ring 2, Battle Royale 1 and 2, Ginger Snaps 1 and 2 and a horrible little film called Fate. Aside from that, things were going fine. I met my girlfriend's mother also. It was interesting and also got me a bit sad. She reminds me of my foster grandmother and my dad. Got me thinking about a lot of things. It's ok though. I came back home and I was a bit deppresed and sad. I wished I stayed a bit more there but I had to get back for an interview on Saturday morning. Last night's radio show went without a hitch despite my mood. Anyway, it improved as soon as I got together with Pepe and Eze to run the show. It's sad that I had to come back to my family's usual drama, my job and the usual routine. Missing LS a lot. Should be able to see her next week.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 observations:

Pepe dijo...

Richard Cheese es DIOH!

:)

Vierna dijo...

LOL Oh... Don't get mad get even...
:P