Pure, Unadulterated, Motherfucking Bliss

That's what I feel when LS is around. No matter how bad the day can get, at least she can soothe the savage beast. This woman has grown on me like you wouldn't even believe. Spent some time with her at the station doing the show and later at El Cojo. Athaxia showed up late and it's a damn shame, but the show must go on and has to be done. Cheo outdid himself with his 2 hour special. LS's chaos field was in force last night. Never mind the incident at the stop light. I think all hell broke loose when drinks were dropping at an exponential rate. No matter. No harm, no foul. She was there. We were there among friends. Drinking, having fun, laughing, having a good time. Then we had an early morning breakfast and a little more talk and cuddling. Can't wait to have my own place so she can stay a bit longer. This one's for real. Soulmate. Beautiful.

Anyway, went with my brother so he bought a brand spanking new laptop. Really cool machine. Updated and configured it to his liking. He'll be getting a cable modem so hopefully he shouldn't have more problems. Very short work week this week. Going to see my lovely LS this Tuesday and come back home Wendesday.

I WANT TO WATCH MILLIONS DAMNIT! and get The Incredibles for my sweetie
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: