Exodus

This thing with my sister has me a bit drained in the emotional department and it shows. Thing is, I realize things are not going to change at my parent's place so like I posted here before, I am taking steps to get out of there. What really fucks me up is that I am tired and weary and it's showing in unrelated aspects of my life. Yesterday and today when I was speaking to my significant other, I realized I was no longer cheerful and happy, my usual mood when she's around, and it's not her fault. Actually if she wasn't around to listen to my gripes, I would be really freaking miserable. Thanks for listening babe. You make life worthwhile and I really appreciate the fact that you're around. There's some stuff I need to talk about with her this coming Sunday. I value truth and honesty in my relationships with people and I need to tell her some stuff. Honestly, I don't know if this will change our relationship, but I owe her that much. Probably, I'm being a bit overdramatic and histrionic, but again, she deserves it.

Anyway, on Sunday we head for the Monorail, excuse me el Tren Urbano and CompUSA for window shopping and general drooling. Afterwards, we are heading to La Cueva del Chicken Inn for Anais' birthday celebration. O algo.

Saturday is gonna be a very freaking busy day. I got a writing seminar from 1 to 4 at the station, then Vero's having dinner at her house for her birthday, then it's back to the station for the radio show. Afterwards, Santos is playing on Nuestro Ambiente. Anyway, I don't think I won't get paid until next week so how much stuff I do on Saturday, it's gonna depend on how much money I got on my pocket (me being skint at the moment).

Les Rita Mitsouko - Ces't Comme Ca at full volume. Pura ochenteria franchuta.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

Orianna dijo...

Caballero:
no desesperes si te encuentras menos happy-go-lucky q antes: that's called real life. El honeymoon se acabó. Ahora viene lo realmente bueno y bonito ;-) You'll see.