Disconnected

Sea la madre. Yeah, as much as I love to curse in other languages (mainly English, but I can curse with the best of them in French and German), it's the mother tongue that has the best curses. Anyway, I've been almost for a week without my lovely cable modem. It's painful and things should be sorted by Wendesday morning. I've been looking at my options, but since I hope things will get on the way this summer, I might stay with Adelphia for a while.

Anyway, LS and I have been figuring things out for the long road ahead. It's gonna be an interesting journey. This week so far has been hot and heavy. Couple of interviews, dropped some resumes and I got a little gig on the side doing some audio recordings. Did thee Borders interview today. Let's see what happens.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: