Mr. Pinkeye

Well two days ago I got pinkeye so I am pretty much stuck at home. That doesn't mean I am not working since I'm doing all from the comfort of my home and with the help of one of my co-workers. Yes, I am taking my medicine and washing my hands constantly. The only complaints I have are:


1. Gotta secure the fact that they better pay me since I'm still working.


2. Might miss the Burning Face show this Saturday because I do not wish to give this to anyone there.


3. Miss my girlfriend terribly and even though she wants to come here on Sunday and watch Constantine together and I'd love to see it with her, I don't want her to get pinkeye.


BTW, check out Frecuencias Alternas this saturday from 9 pm on. 4 hour Superaquello special. If u are in PR you must tune in to 89.7FM and 88.3FM this Saturday night. Rumour control states that we might put that show online afterwards.


Don't miss a really funny interview Eze and I did with Eric of the Kleptones. That should be on Saturday the 26th also on Frecuencias Alternas.


Also DJ Velcro has a mix tape out today or tomorrow. Check it out.


Now I should go to bed. Really.




  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

Maria dijo...

Hey!

Take care, honey. I, meanwhile, have suffered a major technological and communication breakdown. Windows XP has decided that my profile is corrupt and the cell phone's battery ran too low and shut it down. Maybe, today will be better, watch out for smoke signals from the west ;P