Happy Valentine's Day

It might be a conspiracy created by the greek gods, the greeting card companies, candy companies, motels, the sex industry and their evil allies but I wish to all my friends, family and the woman I love and adore a great Valentine's Day.

I forgot to mention that LS also gave me a nice little frame with two pictures and being the lovely boyfriend that I am, I placed it in the night stand next to my bed cause she's the one I want to wake up and fall asleep with.

Rincon has a beautiful lighthouse. I want to go back there and chill out with LS.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

Maria dijo...

Happy Valentine's Day, darling.

We can go back again, whenever you want. It is one of my favorite places around here.