Floored

I am so grateful to have LS at my side. We were talking about some stuff we are planning to do and out of thin air she told me something. And I was floored because in our short time together I never expected her to tell me something like that. Yes, we love and trust each other, but still what she said came unexpected. Yeah it's a good surprise. No, I won't tell you. Some things must be kept between the two of us. Still, this woman manages to surprise the hell out of me. Thanks babe.

Gotta make some plans. Gotta get ready for some changes. They are good, but still preparations must be made.

Aside from that, everything else is ok. My younger brother and his family are coming over to stay on the 26th. Tough times ahead for them.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: