dead president's day

Spent the holiday at home not doing much really and watching the "Assault on Precint 13" remake. Not bad at all. Thinking a lot on how things are going in my relationship with LS. Nothing to worry about really, but certainly the speed in which things are developing is fast, but it is coming naturally. Nothing is being forced upon us and nothing is done against our will. I like it because with us the usual layer of bullshit, insecurities and assorted noises were out of the way from day one. We know what we want. We know how to get it. We've got room to maneuver and room for each other. The next few months are gonna be interesting. I want to get out of the obligation to my mom so I can concentrate on this full-time. Also looking for jobs and whatnot.

My brother and his family will be here next Saturday to stay for good and I've got a seminar this Saturday. I talked to LS about it so our time together this next few weeks is gonna be limited, but at least we are forewarned and planned accordingly. This path we will be taking together will be interesting and I look forward to it. I am blessed to have someone at my side who feels the same way I do and I have no doubts about her whatsoever. I remind myself daily how lucky I am to be in this situation and not to blow it.

Aside from that, well, I gotta do some work, so see you around.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: