Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love

I think this song describes the state I'm in right now. I don't mind it at all.
Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love:

"Tell her i'll be waiting
In the usual place
With the tired and weary
There's no escape

To need a woman
You've got to know
How the strong get weak
And the rich get poor

Slave To Love
No I can't escape
I'm a slave to love

You're running with me
Don't touch the ground
We're restless hearted
Not the chained and bound

The sky is burning
A sea of flame
Though your world is changing
I will be the same

Slave to love
No I can't escape
I'm a slave to love

The storm is breaking
Or so it seems
We're too young to reason
Too grown up to dream

Now spring is turning
Your face to mine
I can hear your laughter
I can see your smile

Slave to love
No I can't escape
I'm a slave to love"
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: