trust lust bust

Knowing someone is a process. Every person is a universe and a whole set of circumstances that despite any similarities you might share, you run into your differences. Even then it's nothing major, just a different viewpoint, a different worldview. We are not clones, nor I want to be one or have my partner become one. The coolest thing about her is that we trust each other enough to talk about it and we are both glad we did. I respect her stance on the issue and instead of being the typical male that would go yammering and whining and being bitchy about it, I chose not to.

Because some of the choices we make in life are really personal and really individual. I have to respect that. In fact, as she put it I am "looking at the bright side of it", which I believe is the proper way to handle the issue. Do I think she is weird because of it? Hardly! I found it odd, but not weird. I respect her views and I think we came out of it pretty well. In fact, that doesn't change a thing about my feelings for her. They are the same and I love her very much. I am glad she trusts me enough to talk about everything.

Lust? Oh yeah. Miss her kisses and cuddling and whatnot. Yesterday I missed her badly, but I know good things come to those who wait. So it's the 27th and Duran Duran and the weekend of the 12th YAY!

Bust? Well, we were talking last night on the phone and our chat was interrupted by a long distance call from my brother. Oh well. :) Anyway, got a radio show to play tonight. I might hit Communion, depending on how I feel. Still finishing with the flu and I don't want to relapse.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: